Embrace Your Body
You sometimes feel like you have a love-hate relationship with food. Enjoying a beautiful meal without guilt or remorse sounds absolutely delicious.
In fact, you’d LOVE to stop counting calories, tracking points, and giving up the foods you enjoy. But that sounds a little scary.
You’re ready to lean into a warmer, more nourishing relationship with both food and your body. And you could use a little hand-holding.
We could be a match made in heaven if
You’re eager to look in the mirror and love the image looking back at you.
You’re seeking a healthy, vibrant relationship with food and your body
You’re ready to discover a healthy, lasting approach to releasing weight that isn’t yours to carry.
I’m Sue Ann Gleason. This facet of my practice comes from a very deep and personal space. It comes from the little girl who comforted herself with food when the raging, turbulent waters in her home threatened to drown her.
It comes from the adolescent who stuffed her loneliness with frozen waffles slathered with butter, powdered sugar and shame.
It comes from the young woman who became a champion dieter and exercise queen because she could never be “thin enough.”
It comes from the enlightened woman who had a giant wake-up call as she watched her best friend fall into the abyss of anorexia.
Even more important than all of my degrees, studies, certifications, awards, and endorsements, is the gift I have for helping you unravel the beautifully complex story that you hold around food and nourishment. Are you ready to write a new script?
I can help you
• unravel your food story so that you can let go of beliefs and behaviors that no longer serve you
• find skillful ways to satisfy your urges so that you are not filling voids with chocolate chip cookies
• rewrite your nourishment script
We’ll get along famously if
• you’ve been known to laugh through your tears
• you like the idea of exploring the root of your hunger even though it feels a little scary
• you are SO READY to peel away a few layers to get to the heart of your food story
• you love exotic-sounding teas and really good chocolate
Sound like a good fit?
You can get to know me a little better by downloading a copy of my ebook: No Longer Asleep at the Meal, Easy Wholesome Recipes to Help You Look Great, Feel Fabulous, & Stay Energized All Day, or setting up a free, no-pressure call on the phone. If you’d like to know more about how we might work together, I’d love to have a conversation with you over tea and chocolate.